Play the Games You Loved as a Kid When ‘Pinball at the Zoo’ Comes to Kalamazoo
Play for the high score as 'Pinball at the Zoo' comes to Kalamazoo County Expo Center April 20-22, 2017.
- What: Pinball at the Zoo
- When: April 20, 21 and 22, 2017
- Where: Kalamazoo County Expo Center, 2900 Lake St. Kalamazoo, MI
- How Much: Adults $15 per day, Kids 5-13 $8 per day, Kids 4 and under free
If you grew up playing the silver ball like me, you won't want to miss this!
Free play all day, tournaments, auctions and more! Here are 8 reasons not to miss Pinball at the Zoo.
- No quarters. All games are set to free play all day.
- Rediscover your favorite games you played a long time ago.
- The tournaments. Each paid entry gets you one free game in the contest.
- The chance to meet a Guinness World Record holder. Battle Creek's Jon Klinkel is in the book for his score on Galaga and attended Pinball at the Zoo in 2015.
- The auction. At 3 p.m. on Saturday, a number of arcade and pinball games will be auctioned along with backglasses and playfields.
- New games. Be among the first to play great new games you may have never seen.
- New/old games. Find great old games you may have never played.
- Family fun. Lots of dads and sons playing pinball on a Saturday took me back to my childhood. (Of course, girls are allowed in too.)
Look for “BG” on the high score this weekend, and I’ll see you at Pinball at the Zoo!