Celebrate New Year’s in Kalamazoo
Something for couples, groups, and families to do this New Year's Eve in Kalamazoo! Be safe out there...
Entertainment District, Downtown
- $39 per person. Get your tickets in advance here.
- Monaco Bay hosts their Grande Buffet dinner and piano show with appetizers starting at 6p.
- Upper Loft brings you the Comedy Showcase with host Bob Fredericks and special guests Louis D Michael, Adam Degi, and Dave Dyer. Doors open at 7p.
- Gatsby and Wild Bull - dancing through the night with doors opening at 9p.
- $99+ per person
- Class it up with a 4 course dinner and show starting at $99 per person.
- Price of reservation includes performance from Kyle Jennings, fireworks, Champagne Toast at midnight
- Get more information here.
New Year's Fest Bronson Park
- 5:30p to midnight
- $7 admission, children 3 and under are free
- This Kalamazoo tradition is a family friendly showcase of arts in beautifully decorated Bronson Park. See music, magic, comedy, art and more!
- Don't miss the ball drop and fireworks at midnight!
- Get all the info on admission and attractions here.
Bonus Video: Definitely Bishop