K1025 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
K1025 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Listen to Bobby Guy, Heather McGregor and Eric Meier playing the Greatest Hits of the 70s 80s and More anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up K1025 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for K1025. Tap on the station logo to get to the K1025 skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the K1025 skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play K-one-oh-two-five.”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We’re happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org