Jerky Is Back in Spring 2020 as Dublin General Store Rebuilds
Finally, something we can all agree on in 2020: Dublin General Store is rebuilding after a devastating fire and will be open for jerky in the spring of 2020.
When fire consumed the business in the tiny town of Dublin over Labor Day weekend, 2019, people all over Michigan reacted to losing their favorite place "up north" for jerky. Now, people are overjoyed as Dublin Store Jerky Place shared the news of reopening in the spring of 2020 on their Facebook page, generating 5,000 shares and 500 comments like these:
- So happy you will be rebuilding!! It would have been awful to go to the cottage in Wellston, and not get some fresh jerky
- Your store has been of my family's life for 20 some years
- Can't wait...being up there this fall was just not the same without a trip to the store
- So very happy for you. When we come to caberfae area it’s just not the same without you
- Just like everyone else, I can't wait for you to be up and running. I miss all of you
- Excellent. My uncle remembers driving there in the horse and wagon. We'll take the car
- Can’t wait till the new store opens in early 2020. Been going there since 1973 great place to buy jerky
- Looking forward to seeing the new store!
Add us to the list of those who cannot wait to get back up north and see the new place.