Specialty Beers to Look Forward to at 2017 Craft Beer Fest
You. You lucky person, you. You thought ahead and got your Burdick VIP tickets to this year's Craft Beer Fest. That means you get to taste the specialty beers reserved just for those planners, those first-in-liners, just like you.
So, whatcha tastin'?
- Jolly Pumpkin's Bamarillo, an Amarillo Hot Sour 5.1%
- Rochester Mills' BBA Imperial Milkshake Stout, an Imperial Milkshake Stout
- Perrin's No Rules, an Imperial American Porter
- Founders' Kentucky Breakfast Stout, an Imperial Stout
- Atwater's Voodoo Vater, a Doppelbock 9.5%
- Bell's Arabicadabra, a coffee stout
- Dark Horse's Scarey Jesus Rockstar, a pale ale
Bonus Video: Beer Tasting? Why Stop There?