St Joseph’s Legendary Lighthouse to be Featured on Vernors Cans This Summer
This is the second summer that Vernons cans have sported some of the state's lighthouses. The St Joseph can is number 6 in a series of 7 of the limited run cans.
In addition to St Joseph, this summer you can collect images of these Michigan lighthouses on Vernors cans:
- Forty Mile Point on Lake Huron in Presque Isle County
- Old Mackinac Point in Mackinaw City
- Point Iroquois on Lake Superior's Whitefish Bay
- Point Betsie in Frankfort on Lake Michigan in Northern Lower Michigan
- Fort Gratiot in Port Huron
- Little Sable Point between Muskegon and Ludington
2017 marked the first year of the partnership between Vernors and Pure Michigan and featured Grand Haven's lighthouse among the cans. And if Vernors and Pure Michigan are scouting for 2019, we nominate New Buffalo and South Haven.