The Greatest Tribute of All: Whitney Houston at Miller Auditorium
Re-live the magic and the voice of Whitney Houston as renowned singer Belinda Davids performs her greatest hits on stage in Kalamazoo.
Her mother was a two-time Grammy winner. Her cousin Dionne Warwick has six statues, and her godmother Darlene Love sang on some of the 1960s biggest hit songs. Whitney Houston had a career that would eclipse them all. She sold 200 million records worldwide and had seven straight #1 songs from 1985-'88.
- "Saving All My Love for You"
- "How Will I Know"
- "The Greatest Love of All"
- "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)"
- "Didn't We Almost Have It All"
- "So Emotional"
- "Where Do Broken Hearts Go"
She was a breakthrough artist on MTV and went on to a remarkable film film career, starring in The Bodyguard, Waiting To Exhale, The Preachers Wife and more. Relive Whitney's days of living her best life as Belinda Davids takes the Miller Auditorium stage joined by dancers and a full band to perform amazing hit songs.
- The Greatest Love of All: A Tribute to Whitney Houston
- Wednesday, Feb 5, 2020 | 7:30 pm
- Tickets: $28-48
Whitney, we will always love you.