Things To Do in Kalamazoo: Weekend of Nov. 29- Dec. 1
Discover Kalamazoo has collected 5 things to do in Kalamazoo this weekend- a list that is helpful especially if you have family in from out of town.
Bronson Park, downtown Kalamazoo
Friday, Nov. 29 | 5 pm
- Visits with Santa
- Live music
- Hot chocolate
- Holiday crafts
W. K. Kellogg Manor House, Hickory Corners
Friday, Nov. 29 and Saturdays through December 21
- Self-guided tours include hot spiced tea and cookies
- See inside the historic Manor House where each room will be festively decorated for the season
- Handcrafted gifts available for purchase
Saturday, Nov. 30 | 9 am-2 pm
Kalamazoo County Expo Center
- 50,000 square feet of toys to explore
- Find favorite childhood toys for that person on your list who has everything
Through January 5, 2020
- Adults and children will enjoy this place full of brainteasers, puzzles and interactive challenges. See who's the smartest in your family!
Sunday, Dec.1 | 4 pm
First Congregational Church of Christ, downtown Kalamazoo
A community tradition since 1995, the Messiah Sing is a collaberation between the Michigan Festival of Sacred Music and First Congregational Church of Christ featuring a chamber orchestra made up of professional musicians and soloists from the Kalamazoo area.
Event info provided by Greg Ayres of Discover Kalamazoo, where they have many more ideas on fun things to do in Kalamazoo 365 days a year.