Turbo Chicken-Not Your Ordinary Fast Food. Open Soon in Portage
Loaded tater tots and chicken sandwiches are the specialty as the owners of Kelvin & Co. launch their newest restaurant, Turbo Chicken.
Kassidy and Mark Nieuwenhuis, the owners of Kelvin & Co. know their meats, so you can bet their latest venture is going to be distinctive and delectable. The pair have launched a new original restaurant they're calling Turbo Chicken, opening in early September at 5234 Portage Road.
Right near the airport, between Pizza King and Wings Party Store, Turbo Chicken has already posted the menu on their Facebook page and it looks tasty. Sure, there are chicken sandwiches, tenders, wraps, tacos and even burgers and hot dogs, but the tots are what is going to keep people coming back.
- Totchos: cheese sauce, pico de gallo, iceburg, street corn, pickled jalapeno, sour cream
- Seoul: kimchi slaw, gochujang aioli, chili paste, green onion
- Sunrise: house gravy, fried egg, cheddar cheese, green onion
- Buffalo Blue Cheese: house buffalo, blue cheese crumbles, bleu cheese sauce
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch: cheddar cheese, cheese sauce, bacon, green onion, ranch
- Chili Cheese: house chili, cheese sauce, shredded cheddar, pickled jalapenos, sour cream, onion
- Truffle: pecorino, sea salt, black pepper, green onion, truffle oil
If you always loved tater tots on school lunch day, be sure to try the grown-up version at Turbo Chicken, opening soon.
Here is a menu preview!! 🎉 Besides amazing chicken sandwiches we are going to specialize in Loaded Tots! One of the...
KEEP READING: Check out these totally awesome '80s toys