Unlock the Door to the Twilight Zone 60th Anniversary Screening
Six quintessential episodes digitally restored come to the big screen with an all-new documentary on Rod Serling. Cross over into..the Twilight Zone.
Sixty years later, The Twilight Zone still captivates the imagination. The original black & white series ran on CBS for five seasons from 1959-1964. TV Guide ranked the anthology #5 in their 2013 list of the 60 greatest shows of all time. Now, six memorable episodes have been digitally remastered and will be shown on the silver screen at The Twilight Zone: A 60th Anniversary Celebration: November 14, 7-10 pm at GQT Kalamazoo 10.
- Walking Distance | Season 1 episode 5
- Time Enough at Last | Season 1 episode 8
- The Invaders | Season 2 episode 15
- The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street | Season 1 episode 22
- Eye of the Beholder | Season 2 episode 6
- To Serve Man | Season 3 episode 24
Also part of the package is an all-new documentary short titled "Remembering Rod Serling" about the life, imagination and creativity of The Twilight Zone creator.